Monday 26 March 2012

What's in store for the coming week

Hey All,

It's a busy week here at The NBL Blog, with the season finishing up and awards being handed out.  This week is a special edition, with not just two posts but hopefully four by Thursday!

Today will be a little different as I am going to post the entire list of players ranked by their Efficiency Rating, starting at number one down to number 121.  If someone played at least one second during the season then they will be on this list to give a little extra rivalry between players.

Tomorrow will be the last Player of the Week crown and the official coronation of the Menga Award winner, for the best player of the season using the Efficiency Rating while I will give my opinion on who should win the MVP of the NBL.

Wednesday will be part one of my road trip to watch two NBL games over the weekend, with Sydney taking on Wollongong on Saturday night and I will give my opinions and observations of the game.

Thursday is part two when the road trip moved south to Wollongong when the Hawks took on the 36ers in Mat Campbell's last game, which was fantastic.  Look for some photos I took during the presentation.

So stick around all week for all your NBL needs and some killer photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment